In this episode of the Accidental Missionary Podcast my wife and I talk about why after three and half years in Calgary, Canada we are moving to Adelaide, Australia!
If you want to know more about our move, why we are doing it, and what we will be doing in Adelaide when we get there you can read Tamara’s article about it at “We Are Moving Back to Australia” on our family ministry site.
- Getting the house in Calgary on the market and sold
- Elijah’s Australian citizenship and passport and Jessica’s passport
- Logistics involved in migrating
- Accommodation in Adelaide (short term and long term)
- Caleb’s Health Care (All About My Cecostomy Tube)
- Connecting with a good Church community in Adelaide
- Finding a good school for the kids